OldMan theme for WordPress – Purpose
OldMan theme for WordPress theme is designed for use in business presentation sites, e-commerce sites working with WooCommerce, various types of personal and corporate blogs. It can be used both from sites with minimum page and feature requirements, as well as from large-volume corporate websites and on-line WooCommerce stores.
OldMan theme for WordPress – Functional capabilities
The theme is developed using Bootstrap and takes advantage of jQuery’s capabilities. Includes a great deal of the modern way to change the appearance of different pages, menus and other visual parameters in WordPress. It is done following WooCommerce’s specifications and allows it to be embedded in the site without any problems. The theme uses WordPress customize as a functionality to change the visual settings on the site.
OldMan theme for WordPress – Blocks
Multiple blocks have been developed (shortcuts). They enable the user to quickly add new features to standard WordPress without using any encryption. The data needed for the blocks is filled in by the site administrator by means of variables to individual shortcuts, or in pre-prepared customized posts. The data is entered in an easy and convenient way for the administrator.
OldMan theme for WordPress – Set the theme
The theme uses the functionality of WordPress Customize for its settings. The settings are made from the “Appearance”, “Settings” menu.
Top Top Settings:
- Info bar settings – If you want to add a Info Bar at the top of your site.
- Menu settings – If you want to add a menu to this section, you must go to Appearance -> Menus -> select “create new” and attach it to the desired section.
- Social icons
- Hidden bar settings – Using this tab, you can put your latest posts, news, recommendations, and so on. In the hidden right sidebar and link them to different pages. If you do not want them to connect anywhere, you can simply leave the empty space.
- Banner settings
- Slider settings
Bottom of topic settings:
- Basic settings
- First block – If you want to add a menu to this section, you must go to Appearance -> Menus -> to select “create new” and attach it to the desired section.
- Second block – If you want to add a menu to this section, you must go to Appearance -> Menus -> to select “create new” and attach it to the desired section.
- Third block – Using this section you can change the settings of the third block at the bottom. If you want to customize the text in block content, you can use html tags.
- Fourth block
- News settings
- “Back to Top” Settings
- Copyright Settings – Using this section, you can change the copyright settings. If you want custom text in the space, you can use html tags.
- Last Line Settings – Using this section, you can change the last row settings at the bottom. If you want custom text in the space, you can use html tags.
- Social icons
- Tabs on the bottom line
- See the date of the page.
- See the author of the page.
- Show the sidebar of the page.
- Show the sidebar in the post.
- Add Google Analytics Ident. Tracking ID.
- URL of the contact page
- Contact phone
- Contact name
- Contact address
- E-mail address for contact
- Visible Google reCaptcha (Bots Check)
- Google reCaptcha key
Export / Import:
- Allows you to save and subsequently return all the settings you have made to the theme.
OldMan theme for WordPress – Bootstrap menu
The theme supports Bootstrap main menu. Setting up the menu is done in the standard way for WordPress. Unlike the regular menu, it allows text links to be displayed in several separate blocks for each submenu. Multiple types of text links with different appearance are supported. Allows you to visualize in the menu separate blocks containing products from your WooCommerce shop.